- The negotiation and drafting of various types of commercial contracts, including management and consultancy agreements, general terms and conditions, transfer of assets, (commercial) rental, leasing, contracting, etc. We are your partner as regards ‘legal risk management’ and in the optimum use of all opportunities, always pragmatically and without making matters unnecessarily complex.
- Intellectual property rights. Portelio has special expertise in copyright, software protection, trademark law, drawings and design rights, databases, patents, trade names, domain names, trade secrets, media law and market practices. We will willingly assist you in developing a well-thought-out IP policy, in registering intellectual property rights, negotiating contracts (e.g. licensing agreements) and in taking action against infringements.
- Privacy. Portelio has built up particular expertise in privacy and personal data protection. Mr. Sander Vanderheyde is a certified Data Protection Officer and acts in that capacity for clients. He oversees multiple GDPR compliance processes and advises on this matter on a daily basis.
- Trade intermediaries. Portelio has extensive experience and expertise with regard to distribution, agency, concession, franchising in various sectors, such as the fashion and clothing sector, the financial and insurance world, software, mechanical engineering, etc.
- Collection. Portelio guides its clients in obtaining payment of outstanding claims as quickly and pragmatically as possible.
Our other areas of expertise?
Portelio is happy to be your partner and sounding board for all aspects of doing business. We provide you with pragmatic advice, assist you in negotiations and, if necessary, assist you in the event of a dispute. Our specialists are active in the following fields: corporate and insolvency law, commercial law, real estate law, employment law and insurance and liability law. Portelio's strength lies in the integrated provision of services and the bundling of these different areas of expertise within corporate law.