This website contains general information on CVBA Portelio Advocaten and its lawyers.
The information on legal topics that you find on this website is only an informative, general discussion and can under no circumstances be considered as legal advice. The content of this website is available as offered, without the provision of any guarantees.
CVBA Portelio Advocaten is in no way liable or responsible for:
- the quality, completeness, suitability, availability or format of the content of this website or on any other (external) websites referred to by means of (even authorised) hyperlinks on this website;
- any decision taken or act performed by a user based on the content of this website;
- any faults, interruptions, technical errors, viruses, etc. on this website;
- indirect loss or consequential loss (including but not limited to the loss of an opportunity, loss of profit, loss of data, moral damage);
- instances of force majeure.
If you require legal advice, you are asked to contact one of our lawyers, who will advise you based on your specific situation.
You can contact us using the ‘Contact’ tab or by other means, but please bear in mind that this contact does not automatically mean that you are or will become a client of CVBA Portelio Advocaten. We only accept clients after having entered into a specific, governed agreement by our general terms and conditions.